I Won!!!

Woohoo! Aggie hosted a challenge over at the Philippine digiscrappers forum to scrap a memory that you want the kids to remember. I did not have one memory that stood out. I guess I want the kids to remember the ordinary times we spent as a family - the feeling of family, of togetherness, of love. And I won!!! Here's the page I scrapped.
{Click HERE for the credits}I'm doing the dance of joy here! I'm sooo excited! Okay, so the field was a narrow one. There were only 6 entries, but still, I won first place!!! Yahoo!

4 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Friday, May 04, 2007 11:08:00 AM

Congratulations!!!! A well-deserved win!!!

Anonymous | Friday, May 04, 2007 8:51:00 PM

congrats joy... i love the journalling! :)

Anonymous | Saturday, May 05, 2007 3:01:00 AM

congratulations! i love the whole LO - pics, colors, journaling, everything!

jennyr | Saturday, May 05, 2007 6:14:00 PM

congrats joy! that LO is awesome!