OMG!!!

I WON!!!
Woohoo!
ScrapArtist had its 2nd bday bash over the weekend and they had some challenges. One of the challenges was to create a LO to show what ScrapArtist means to me. Here's what I came up with.

{Credits here}
And I was one of the 12 winners! Woohoo!
The prize?
Just a guest CT slot! OMG! Seriously, a guest CT slot at Scrap Artist! How awesome is that?! Oooh...my stint won't be till next May though! Ugh, I have to wait a whole year! LOL! But still, a CT slot! Wow! I'm flying high!

On a side note: After they announced the winners during the chat, I came down and told my family my good news. Then I started doing my little dance for joy. Then DS exclaims, "Oh mom, you're embarrassing me when you do that?!" Wha?! My 7-yo is embarrassed by me - already?! Geesh! Well, sorry buddy, you're in for a whole lotta more embarrassment! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous | Tuesday, May 15, 2007 12:32:00 AM

congratulations!! that's great news! certainly nothing to be embarrassed about - gosh, they grow up way TOO fast =).

Anonymous | Sunday, May 20, 2007 7:01:00 PM

Congratulations Joy!!! well deserved... love your LO!