Family friendly music

I hardly listen to the radio. I only listen when I'm driving. And I've taken to listening to our local christian station. Christian music has really come a long way. I was just telling my mom that I love listening to these songs because they run the gamut - from rock to pop to ballad. The tunes are great. The best thing for me though is that I'm sure the lyrics are clean. I don't have to worry about what my kids might pick up from the songs. In fact, DD2 has a fave song. It is sooo cute to hear her singing along to the song "My Savior, My God" by Aaron Shust -
"My Savior loves, My Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God: He was, my God; He is
My God is always gonna be"
I just recently found out that I can listen to them on the net too. Such a great resource! That means you can listen with me too!

0 comments: