Change of plans

As I mentioned yesterday, Mom has left for the Philippines and that leaves me with no ever-ready sitter. That means that everywhere I go, I will have to lug around all 4 kids. Well, just 3 when DS is in school.
Yesterday was a laid-back day despite having the 4 kids and no help. We did not have to go anywhere and just hung out. But today, yes, DS is back in school. DH was going to take DD1 and DD2 to my in-laws yesterday and let them stay there for the next 2 weeks while DS still has school. That would have been such a big help especially in taking DS to school and picking him up. With 4 kids to strap into their booster or car seats, it just takes forever to get going. Not something I'd want to contend with when we're already running late in the morning. Anyhoo, I said that was the plan. Alas, plans are made to be broken? DH could not take the kids yesterday because MIL has an appt tonight with the chiropractor. So, this morning, I took the 3 girls with me in bringing DS to school. It was okay except that DD3's sleep was disturbed and now she's awake and won't let me do anything else - well, except blog! LOL!
Well, I can't really complain. My kids are really nice and behaved and stuff. They have their usual quirks and mischief. But everything in childish fun!
I was just really looking forward to not having to deal with all 4 of them for at least 2 more weeks, as per our original plan. Oh well, life happens!

2 comments:

Juzahlyn | Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:49:00 PM

buti ka pa behave ang mga kids mo sis hehehe ako nde kung ano ano pa pinabibili pag lumalabas kami lol nakakapagod..anyways I tagged you sis check it out when you have time

Anonymous | Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:55:00 PM

I admire you Joy for having 4 kids.. I wish I can do the same :)