Please say a prayer

for my mom...

She travels back to the Philippines today. She left about an hour ago to go to the airport. She had barely walked out the door when DD1 said, "I miss her." That pretty much sums up what we feel. We'll really miss her. She stayed with us for 4 months! The longest she's stayed and the kids have really gotten used to her being around. The past 2 nights, the 3 kids even asked if they could sleep in her room. Naglambing! DS pulled out his mattress and laid it on the floor by the foot of her bed. He and DD1 slept there while DD2 slept on the bed with their Lola. My mom said that DD2 was especially clingy to her yesterday.
So now, we're left here. Just the 5 of us. DH is still post call so he won't be home till later.
While you're praying for my mom, say a prayer for us too, if you will. It's going to be a huge adjustment, taking care of 4 kids. I've gotten spoiled by having my mom here. It's now back to reality for me.

0 comments: