My birthday

It's coming up in a couple of days. We have nothing planned. Honestly, I am not up to celebrating. I have a confession to make. I want to celebrate ALONE! Is that weird?
My idea of a perfect way to celebrate my birthday. Check myself into a nice hotel with a new top of the line laptop with PSCS2 and all my pics and files maybe in an EHD. Order room service. And digiscrap all day! No need to get dressed up. I'll eat and scrap on the bed. I'll probably just leave the bed to go to the bathroom, that's all.
I feel so guilty just thinking about it! LOL. I would love to spend my whole birthday weekend alone at home. Who wants to rent 3 kids? LOL.
Seriously, wouldn't that be fun? That I could be single and carefree for at least 24 hours? Well, a single pregnant woman - but carefree!!! Oh to dream!

3 comments:

leetmaster | Friday, October 13, 2006 1:24:00 AM

Congratulations on your b-day. I guess that I'll have to agree with the fact that being all careless for a day (or two) would be great.

Sitting in front of your laptop, maybe no internet, b33r, pizza, I don't know.

Anyway, happy b-day!

Anonymous | Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:47:00 AM

i can understand. i used to dream the same dream that you have now. sometimes, we do need time alone and we need to treat ourselves.
hope your wishes come true - maybe not this birthday, but in the next ones to come.
happy birthday!

Anonymous | Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:10:00 PM

happy happy happy happy birthday