Best in Kindergarten!

DS greets me from school, all excited...

"Mom! We made Christmas cards in art and mine was picked as the best in Kindergarten!"
"Talaga?! Wow, I'm so proud of you! What did you make in your card?"
"I cutted pieces of paper and Mrs. Mendoza gave us different symbols to paste. She said not to make the pieces touch each other. And I made a glass window."
"Was it a contest you won?"
"No, we didn't have a contest."
"Who told you yours was the best? Mrs. Mendoza?"
"Noooo... Sr. Mary, of course!"

Sr.Mary is their school principal.
I still don't know what it means that his was the best in Kindergarten. I'll have to call the school next week and ask if there was a contest of something. BUT, they sent home a flyer a couple of days ago saying that they were going to be selling Christmas cards made by the school kids. Di ko masyadong pinansin kasi I wasn't planning on buying at all. Pero naman kung yung artwork ni Miguel ang naka-feature... syempre, sign me up! Padadalhan ko pa buong baranggay! Hahaha! Ganito pala feeling ng super proud mama! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous | Friday, October 06, 2006 4:14:00 PM

Wow!!!! Congratulations! I'm sure he'll be bringing more accolades from school in the next days to come :)

Hope you can share with us the card that he made :)