Waahhh...

My blog is back to basic.
I don't know what happened but all the customizations I made suddenly disappeared. I did not touch my template at all. I just found it cut somehow. I was afraid I lost all my entries. Thank goodness, they were still there. They just weren't posting on the blog because the template was cut out and a huge portion was deleted.
Anyhoo, I'll have to start over again.
Which is fine, I guess. I've been wanting to change up my blog look for a while anyhow.
But this will take time. Time I currently do not have much of.
Oh well.

1 comments:

Anonymous | Thursday, October 05, 2006 5:40:00 PM

hey I have missed you, been thinking about you and of course praying... if you head over to the blog you can see we have been kinda tied up... but i hope you are well...drop me a line