Something more positive

My last post seemed so depressing so I'm hoping to post something more positive today.
I've been quite busy with fulfilling my Creative team requirements. Can you believe that I'm on 5 CT's? Did I mention that in a previous post? Well, I still cannot believe how fast everything happened. But I'm really enjoying doing my LO's. It's my way of relieving my stress at the end of the day. The down side though is that I have hardly bloghopped at all. There is just so much time in a day, you know?

Anyhoo, here are my two latest LO's.



Full credits can be seen HERE



Full credits can be seen HERE

I really like, no, LOVE how these turned out. Scrappers talk about finding their style. I've never really found my style yet. If you comb through my work, you'll see that they run the gamut - from simple LO's to really busy ones. I'm drawn to clean and simple LO's and also to LO's that use a lot of elements. But I think I am better at creating clean and simple LO's. I have a really hard time piling on elements on my pages without them looking cluttered. So, right now, I think I want to concentrate on creating LO's that espouse the clean and simple approach. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks for taking time to read through this and looking at my LO's!

1 comments:

Anonymous | Sunday, October 01, 2006 6:20:00 AM

These are awesome pages! You are just amazing in doing these layouts! I love your work as always!