It's been a while

Whoa!
I realized I haven't posted anything for a while. Hmmm... has my life gotten too busy? Or maybe nothing to blog about...

I had my baby shower last Saturday. I really was not thinking of having any but my friends insisted they throw me one. When they asked me what stuff I needed, I told them to just give me practical stuff like diapers and wipes! hahaha... I really do need a whole lot for this baby since I've got enough from my other 2. Sure, I could always use more onesies but no more blankets or towels or washcloths, please. I still have some unopened ones, can you believe that? Was I being too frugal? Oh my goodness no! It was just easier to get the ones straight out of the dryer and use them instead of having to fold them. hahaha...

We're having a sliding door to the back patio attached so our downstairs is just a mess! It's dusty and messy because I have not had time or the opportunity to clean up. I tried to clean up and DH mopped the floor after the first day of work but after the second day, I thought... what's the use? right? I mean, It's bound to get all dusty and messy the very next morning anyway. So, for now, the kids are confined to the 2nd floor of the house so they don't have to walk on all the dust, etc. That has created a messier upstairs for us too. But it's going to be over soon... yipee! Next step would be rearranging furniture to sit the new room lay-out. hmmm... is this the nesting instinct kicking in or what?

ok... gotta go... DD is demanding more pancakes which I have to get downstairs (thank goodness for those frozen pancakes!) and bring up here so she can have more... ooohhhh... I hope she does not drip syrup onto the carpet! Oh well...

0 comments: