5th Wedding Anniversary

Woohoo...
We're celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary today. No, we are not going anywhere fancy. Unfortunately, he's working today. But I don't feel bad at all. In fact, we really started the day well. We both got up at about 5:30 am...greeted each other...shared a tender moment with kisses...he then got dressed for work while I went downstairs to fix him his lunch to take to work.
Then, he gave me a dozen roses. He probably got them last night.
Before leaving for work, we had a short prayer together, thanking God for each other and asking Him to continue to bless us in the years to come.
He left for work. And I went back to bed.
See, nothing fancy but somehow I cherish small moments like those because those are times when I really feel a connection with him. Oh, how I love him!



0 comments: