Teach Me To Number My Days

Teach me to number my days 
And count every moment before it slips away 
Take in all the colors before they fade to gray 
I don't want to miss even just a second more of this 
It happens in a blink 
It happens in a flash 
It happens in the time it takes to look back 
I try to hold on tight, 
but there's no stopping time 
What is it I've done with my life
It happens in a blink 
(Song by Revive)
Time is moving too fast for my taste and I cannot slow it down. All I can do is savor each moment. Relish the present and be thankful to the God who allows me to have this time with my family and friends. So I continue to list the gifts.

125. Family trips to Yosemite, San Francisco, Carmel, Turlock
126. Reconnecting with high school friends
127. new cousins
128. Visiting family
129. Family game mornings with Daddy
130. Sisterly chats
131. Children who are eager to help mommy
132. Melt-this-mother's-heart moments when she sees her children laughing together
133. regaining my bearings as we start a new school year
134. quotable quotes from the kids
135. opportunities to share and testify to the goodness of the Lord
136. baby milestones
137. beautiful weddings
138. trimming down thru good ole hardwork
139. a beautiful gown
140. a friendship grown into sisterhood
141. baby milestones
142. baby baptism
143. pending births


0 comments: