Wedding Bells Are Ringing

My brother is getting married! I am truly excited for him and his fiancee. He told me and my parents about his plans before he popped the question. And my mom shed some tears. According to her, it's happy tears though. ;)

We're definitely going home to the Philippines. We're praying that God will provide the necessary funds for our airfare. Can you imagine how much we will spend on airfare?! There will be 6 ticketed passengers in all with Baby lap-sitting. There is also the issue of DH taking a leave from work. We want to make the most of our trip and stay hopefully 3-4 weeks. I'm not sure DH will be able to take that long a leave from work. We are praying though. We're also looking into plan b should DH not be granted vacation time.

My brother just sent me a message that his fiancee is excitedly looking for cute flower girl dresses for my girls. Looks like they have all the important vendors booked. Preparations seem to be well under way. I'm sure the bride-to be knows all the the best wedding planning apps there are although I wonder if she's a more hands-on bride or will employ a wedding planner.

Sigh, love weddings!

0 comments: