NBA Playoffs are On!

Exciting times are here! NBA playoffs have begun! We're a basketball family so this time of the year is highly anticipated. We're looking forward to a 3-peat of our champions, LA Lakers. We believe!

Baseball season has started too. I'm not really a baseball fan but I do follow it once in a while. What I'm curious about is the number of players that have been found to be using steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs. I'm really curious and may have to learn more about hgh supplements to find out why baseball players in particular are inclined to use them. Why don't I hear of basketball players or hockey or football players embroiled in such controversies?

Is there something unique to baseball that is enhanced by these drugs? If they make one bigger and stronger, shouldn't football players be tempted to use them too?

Just curious, that's all.

0 comments: