Little Flowers

I led our Little Flowers group activity on St. Catherine Laboure and the virtue of humility.

One thing I love about these monthly meetings is that I learn a lot about the saints too! I honestly did not know about St. Catherine Laboure. I knew about the miraculous medal. I had learned about it back when I was in elementary school. I'm sure I even wore it for a time. However, I did not know its story. So, I am thankful I am learning so much alongside my children.

Anyway, for their craft activity, I printed out a coloring page of both sides of the miraculous medal that I found online. I wish I could share the link but I cannot find it anymore. :(
After the girls colored their pages, they laced yellow yarn through the rays coming from our Lady's hands. Then, they stuck both sides together to make their own medals.

My 2 girls loved this project. They have their medal hanging on the little grotto they have created in their room. So precious!

0 comments: