Down with a Cold

The weather has been so erratic lately. Over the weekend, it was sooo hot that it felt like summer was already here. Then, came Monday and suddenly it's cloudy and chilly once more. No wonder people are getting sick! Our family is no exception.

It started with DD3 who came down with the cold and fever last week. I knew she was not feeling well because she was lethargic - very much unlike her!
"I don't think my body can wake up." she remarked.

Of course, you know what happens when someone in the family goes down with something viral, right? Yes, it's bound to go around. I was hoping not to catch it for the sake of Baby. Looks like I'm outta luck. I don't get much sleep as it is but the stuffed up nose is making it even harder to sleep. I may have to find a way how to get rid of dark circles under my eyes.

I'm still praying that Baby does not get affected. I'm trying not to cuddle with her so much although that is almost impossible given that I nurse her.

I pray that she be spared. I would rather be sick myself than have her come down with something.

0 comments: