38 Weeks

The waiting game continues. In the past, I've given birth anytime between 38 and 39 weeks so this baby is set to be born within the next week or so. The uncertainty is kinda unsettling. It is my 5th but labor is still unpredictable that I get really anxious just thinking about it. The best thing for me to do right now is go about my daily life and just be ready once labor sets in.
We've been told it's a girl but we're still holding out hope for a boy. I'm keeping the site for the discount cigars sale on my favorites tab, just in case DH will need to hand out cigars for the birth of his second son. Haha.
It's amazing how you can love someone you have not met yet, isn't it? I don't know how this baby looks like or who this baby is, yet, the bond and connection is palpable. I love this baby. And I am eager to get to know him/her!

0 comments: