Stop the Rain Dance Already!

Ever since the week before Christmas, it's been raining nonstop here. And it was very cold!! My kids likened the skies to fountains flowing freely because it literally did not stop raining. The intensity of the downpour would vary, from heavy to a light sprinkling but still there was water falling from the sky!
We had to wonder out loud whether this was how Noah's experience was. I even told DS about that prediction that the world would end in 2012. "Would we be swept away in a flood too?" I asked. Maybe this was the start of another great flood that would end the world as we know it. DS quickly dismissed any of my doomsday questions with a simple statement, "God promised Noah that He would never do that again."

I must be doing something right in raising these kids in the knowledge of the Lord. :)

0 comments: