Reality Bites

Last Sunday, I went to a social gathering where a lot of pictures are naturally taken. I am usually the person behind the camera but this time, I came to enjoy the company. Although I had my camera with me, I probably just shot less than 10 frames. Since I was not behind the camera, there were more pictures of me than I would normally have. And I say this with respect to my friend who took the pics, I absolutely HATE the pictures of me!! It had nothing to do with the photographer's skill or the camera, I did not like what I saw in the pictures. I was round. I was pudgy. I looked like I was further along in my pregnancy than I really was. I was plain ole fat. Sigh. And no matter how many of the top weight loss products I know, I can't really do anything about it right now. I'm actually eating healthier because of my condition but it still does not feel right. Ugh. I feel so unattractive. Looking at those pictures from the weekend was a big dose of reality. And reality bites big time!

0 comments: