Hawaii: Here We Come

DH and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary at the end of the month. 10 years! Wow, right? To mark the occasion, we will be spending 4 days in the beautiful island of Hawaii - without the kids! Whoa! Yup, this will be the first time we'll be away from the kids that long. I'm a little worried about it but honestly more excited about going to Hawaii. It's going to be a beautiful time with just my husband and myself.

I have 2 friends who grew up in Hawaii and I've been asking them tips on what sights to see, what clothes to wear. Her main advice was to take it slow. She says that people in Hawaii are really mellow and are not in a rush. Bring clothes that are comfortable and easy-going. Trade in the Christian Louboutins for simple flipflops.

I'm really excited to be going. It will be our first time to go there. I think it will be a good time for the two of us to reconnect and strengthen the marriage to last tens and tens and tens and tens of years more! ;)

1 comments:

Donna | Wednesday, January 13, 2010 7:27:00 AM

that's lovely! have lots of fun and please share pics!