Onto La Jolla

Tomorrow is going to be a grand day! The family is driving down to La Jolla to spend the day at the beach with Teacher L. We used to teach at CCE back in Manila. This will be our first time to see each other since 2000 when I left for LA. She left soon after for Chicago where she is now based with her husband and only son. When I last saw her son, he was a toddler clinging to her for dear life. I bet he is all gron up now. I'm really looking forward to seeing her and her family.
I was hoping that our other friend Teacher R would be able to come along. She is again another co-teacher who is now based in Houston. She has family near where I live so I've been able to see her a few times when she comes to Cali to visit. I think the last time I saw her was in 2006 though. It would have been awesome to get all 3 of us together. Unfortunately, Teacher R is helping her brother move this weekend. I suppose she is his moving companies Los Angeles branch. LOL! She won't be able to come down to meet with us but will be meeting Teacher L on Tuesday. I'll have to schedule another get-together with Teacher R while she's here.

I've got our bags packed now. It's only a day trip but with all the towels, it can get really bulky. I'll be getting our packed lunch and all the snacks ready now for we leave bright and early at 6am tomorrow. Be back with pictures!

1 comments:

Mia Castrillo | Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:06:00 AM

enjoy your trip! looking forward to your pictures. :D love the bath picture of your DD3. :D