Goofing around at Griffith

As I mentioned in my previous post, we took my aunt and uncle to Griffith Observatory while they were here. It was the first time we'd been there since it was renovated. I think it re-opened a year or two ago. Anyway, I like how they redid the whole place. It seems more open now. It seemed darker before. I like the addition of the lower level too. The kids had fun learning about the planets in that area.

It was also the place where my dad decided to goof off. Here he is with Albert Einstein. I wonder what they're discussing. LOL! Such a conversation piece, that statue! There were a lot of people having their picture taken too. I think that statue has seen all sorts of poses taken!

Then on the main level, my uncle was the one showing off his humorous side. This is his impression of Samson - after his hair was shorn off by Delilah and subsequently weakened by the loss. It isn't too obvious in this picture because of the angle but my uncle needs some serious hgh supplement if that would ever help him grow back his hair. Yes, he is follically-challenged.

As you can see, there was no lack of laughter for our family that day.

0 comments: