Blogging from Dolphins Cove

We're here on our last day at Dolphin's Cove in Anaheim. Despite the exotic name, it isn't as exotic and fun as it sounds.

My aunt and uncle, who have a Wyndham resorts time share, are not impressed either. In fact, they are disappointed. I suppose it isn't what they are used to.

Personally, I am not impressed. It looks like an apartment complex converted into a "resort". I'm not really disappointed though because I was not expecting much. We're housed in a 2-bedroom, 2-bath unit. There's a kitchenette, a living area and a small dining area. Compared to the resort we went to last year in Sedona, AZ, this is way below standard.

The place does have a pool and a clubhouse that houses the rec area. I haven't been there myself but DH says that it looks like they have the standard fare of video game consoles (Wii, xbox 360, Playstation) and some table games like pingpong.

Tomorrow, we check out and we go back home. Even if this stay does not pan out to be as grand as our Sedona vacation last year, I am still thankful for the time we've spent as family. And I'm thankful for my aunt and uncle who are nice enough to invite us to spend a few days with them.

0 comments: