P90x

Has anyone tried this exercise plan?

I had no idea what this was until I kept seeing a friend's Facebook status referring to it. I asked her about it and said it was an infomercial thing and that she had seen it work with a lot of her friends. Turns out, BIL had this exercise plan too. He actually had mentioned it to me when he first got it, asking if I was interested. He briefly mentioned that it was from an informercial. I watch limited TV and have not been watching any late night informercials so I was totally clueless.

Anyway, BIL has lent us his copy. I'm trying to convince DH to do it with me. I know he does not need to lose weight at all but I think this could also add some bulk into his frame. I hear it's really brutal but that it really works. An hour a day everyday for 90 days guarantees results. I told DH that I will need him to work with me so that he can motivate me on days I'd want to skip the program.

I know (and DH keeps reminding me) that I need to lose weight. I've let myself go lately and I just don't feel healthy anymore. Ugh! The P90x system guarantees results based on the concept of muscle confusion. Just google it if you want to know more about it. I wonder if taking weight loss pills would speed up the weight loss process...

I'm tempted to take a picture of me for a "before" picture and take ones at the 30-day, 60-day and 90-day marks. That's assuming it's going to work for me, no? Hahaha. I'd be too embarrassed to post the "before" picture right now though. Maybe once I've finished the whole program and I've seen results, I'll post a complete testimonial for it complete with pics. Wish me luck!

0 comments: