{Inter}National Scrapbooking Day


Yup! Yup! Yup! Scrappers all over the world are going ga-ga over all the sales happening in the scrapping world this weekend.

Over at ScrapArtist, we're also celebrating the site's 4th birthday. Aside from the sale, there are also some challenges where you can win $25 coupon to the shoppe for every challenge. Simply dressing up your avatar for the party can win you $25! that's a pretty swell deal, don't you think? If you complete all the challenges, you get an extra 10% discount off your purchases.

The site is also going through a make-over. They're really doing a fab job with it too. To celebrate the makeover, the SA designers came up with this beautiful collab using the site's new color scheme. PLUS, there are tons of add-ons from each designer that you can purchase.

Here is my sample page using the products.

The scrap LO I really want to share here is this page that I did for the third bday challenge which is to "get creative". The challenge is to scrap outside your box and this definitely is waaayyy out there for me. It is nowhere near my comfort zone at all! It is for this reason too that I am sooo proud of it - not because it is stellar but because I know I pushed my creativity limits here. This was a lift of a page by the fabulous Erika aka dancingscrapper. I think I might try this altered art/collage look again.

2 comments:

cpsanti | Saturday, May 02, 2009 6:03:00 AM

wow, those are really cool layouts! ;-)

Heather | Monday, May 04, 2009 4:10:00 PM

Hi Joy,

I had no idea you're such a talented photographer! And WOW, are your kids gorgeous!!!