QP (quick page) exchange

I'm hosting a QP exchange over at ScrapArtist this month. Quick pages, or QP's in scrap speak, are premade pages that you just slip your photos and journaling in. It's a really quick (hence the word) and easy way to get pages done. Sometimes it comes in handy when you want to document the story behind the pics and do not want to spend a lot of time working on your design. Just pop in your photo and type in your story. Voila! Or when in a pinch, pop your pic in then print for an instant gift. *wink*
Anyhoo, hop on over to the SA challenge forum for details on the exchange.
BTW, the 2 samples you see on the left side of the graphic are the 2 QP's I designed for this challenge. The first one was actually this one that I made of my youngest bro and my kids. Then I realized that it would make a nice QP so I simply deleted my pic and the word snips.
Hope you digiscrappers can join me. Looking forward to seeing you!!
Have a nice day!!

0 comments: