Getting back on track

I've blogged about my struggle with my weight here before. Please don't be irritated if I blog yet again that I am trying to get back on track. The first 2 weeks of school messed up my daily routine so of course, gym time was first to suffer. I knew that beforehand. I intentionally gave myself 2 weeks to get a feel for this new routine and have it settle down. 2 weeks is over. Tomorrow, I go back to the gym. I still have to figure out the best sked to go. I'll probably try out different times and see how it works for me. But I'm definitely going tomorrow. Hold me accountable, ok? LOL!

Oh, what I am sure about is that I cannot go to my Wednesday night Zumba class anymore. Boo! It's just not going to work out with my kids' skeds. And as a mommy, they always come first, right? I will need to look for a fun fat burner class now that Zumba is out of my exercise sked. Oh well...

I've also signed up for a free online trial of Weight Watchers. I'm skeptical but hopeful. Is that even possible? LOL! See, I'm really serious with this weight loss thing. I wanna feel good again about myself, y'know?

So, wish me luck as I try (yet again) to get back on the right track towards a healthier lifestyle.

1 comments:

Tylertopia | Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:30:00 PM

Awesome!! It's OK to get back on track as many times as you need to. You and me both, girl! :o)You'll have to let us know how WW does for 'ya. I know it is the best thing for me so far, and I saw results almost instantly once I stayed within my "points"...hoping it'll help you too. Good luck!