Weight Loss Update

At the start of July, I had set a goal for myself to lose a pound a week so that by the end of October, I would be somewhere near my ideal weight. Well, July has passed and I am glad to say that I've lost 4 lbs so far. It isn't much, I know. Small progress but I am pleased. At least I reached my goal. Besides, I am hoping that the weight loss will be more permanent since I am doing it slowly and the right way - eating less while exercising more. By not resorting to drastic diets or quick fixes like the Orovo detox, I am hoping that I will keep the weight off.

So I'm giving myself a nice pat in the back. Onto the next month and at least 4 more lbs. off.

1 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Friday, August 08, 2008 8:01:00 AM

this is really good for you and i'm happy that you're reaching your goals. it was evident on the layout you posted.

i hope to start on a monitored diet plan too. i need it to make me live longer. :D

happy weekend!