Photohunt: Self


I cannot believe I am actually posting this photo here. LOL! I find it totally unflattering BUT it is me right now. I am sooo not happy with how I look. I need to lose weight but can't seem to find the motivation to do so. I just don't feel very attractive, kwim? And it's hard to feel good about oneself when I can't seem to squeeze myself into a lot of my clothes right now. UGH!

I need to get my b*tt to the gym. I know myself that once I get back into an exercise regimen, I'll start to feel better about myself. I can probably start with 30 minutes on the treadmill or the ellipticals then do some strength training for another 30 minutes. The gym I go to offers yoga and pilates too which I've been wanting to try. I want to observe the class first and talk to the instructor. I don't want to look like a fool, kwim?

Anyway, I hope that the next time I post a self-portrait, it would be healthier, slimmer me.

2 comments:

Tylertopia | Saturday, May 31, 2008 8:42:00 AM

I think it's awesome that you posted a photo of yourself just in that moment...instead of primping and making yourself look different than what a typical day holds. Kudos to you! I totally understand the struggle to feel good about ourselves. So much weight gain from having kiddos has me feeling pretty yuck. I joined Weight Watchers 2 months ago and I just have to say it is wonderful...working like a charm! :o)Good luck to you in your pursuit of better health. You are not alone!

Joyce | Monday, June 02, 2008 11:11:00 AM

i think it's a beautiful photo sis....ako din I wanna lose morw weight pero tinatamad ako hahaha