A word on skin care

I'm not particularly vain with my face. In fact, I hardly wear make-up at all. I currently use Bare Minerals products as I've found them really easy to use. I just haven't learned to put on make-up at all. My friends tease me that it will be my daughters who will teach me to put on make up when they grow up! LOL!
Anyway, as I said, I'm not very particular with my skin. My skin used to be really oily that I was so prone to acne. Oily skin combined with all the dirt in Manila gave me breakouts regularly when I was in college. I didn't know of any natural acne treatment then so I just did my best to keep my skin from scarring. I still have some scars from that time. I don't have very good skin right now. and I've noticed that as I'm growing older, my skin is getting drier and I'm really needing to take care of it more.
I've started to use Olay Regenerist for my face but that's about it. Anyone have suggestions to keep me looking dewy and young? LOL!

0 comments: