A word on my redecorating kick

My redecorating kick is not over yet. I'm still tinkering here and there around the house. DH has put up my message board above my work table but the placement of the phone is bugging me a bit. It's up on the wall. I wanted to bring it down onto the table coz it feels like an eyesore up on the wall like that. However, DH might need to get new CAT5e cables or something. I really do not understand it but there's a router I think since we're on DSL?
My point is, I want it gone but it does not seem like there's an easy solution to it. Besides, even if I take it down, the telephone jack is still exposed and not much of an improvement. Still an eyesore, I believe. I suppose I can leave it up there for now until I can find a way to cover it up or something.
All in all, however, I'm quite pleased with how my little corner is shaping up. I think my home is starting to take on some character.

0 comments: