Scrappy Post

Just here to share some of my more recent LO's. I found myself in a scrapping groove last week and got really productive! And these are LO's that I really really like. I'm enjoying how they turned out!

This first one is of DD3. She has got the most amazing eyelashes ever!!! Naturally long and curled! I fiddled with this page in March but was not quite sure where it was going. Finally, I decided that I was done with it and not mess with it any longer.

This second one is a fun page I made using this fun pic of DH and DS. I think I was able to mimic DH's energy in the pic in this page. I love the orange here and just the overall fun factor of the page.

This third one is of DS and DD1. I really liked the photos I took of them while we were in line at the Monster's Inc ride at Disney's California Adventure park. They were really enjoying each other's company! Not that I was completely surprised that they were having a good time but it was just really nice to hear them laughing together instead of bickering or telling on each other, y'know?

This fourth one is just a simple page about my precious jewels. I needed to make a LO with this kit for the Feature Friday post over at ScrapArtist. So, with this one, I started with a kit and then rummaged through my photos to look for a pic to scrap. I absolutely had no concept to start with. Then I saw that tag I used for the title, "Precious Jewels" and it was like the idea bulb just lit! At that point I knew what photo I wanted and I was able to finish this page in a couple of hours. That's fast by my standards! LOL! The words in there are actually lyrics to a praise song, adapted it a tiny bit to describe my precious ones.

1 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Monday, April 07, 2008 5:35:00 PM

I am hoping to scrap real soon. I have some ideas that have been stuck in my head for a while now. I just need the time to actually sit down and create those pages I've been wanting to create.

I have a contest in my blog. I hope you can join :)

Take care and regards to Dex and the kids :)