I've lost a faithful reader

... because my Mom will be here in less than 24 hours!!! Woohoo!

My Mom's been a faithful reader of my blog even when she has never left a comment. Sometimes, when we'd talk and I'd tell her a story of the kids, she would remark, "Oh yeah, I read that in your blog!" LOL!

There won't be any reason for her to read my blog daily because she will be with my kids regularly. I bet it will be quite a memory for her and my kids.

My dad will be coming too and this is actually his first time to see DD3 so I'm quite excited. Their plane arrives at 5 am. DH is picking them up from the airport. I was telling the kids that when they wake up tomorrow morning, Lolo and Lola will be here already. They're quite beside themselves with excitement!

3 comments:

Tylertopia | Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:29:00 AM

Oh how exciting and what a blessing that you will have your mom and dad with you now. :o)

Nina | Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:42:00 PM

That's really great! Ako nagsesenti hanggang I finally decided to go home for a short vacation ;) I 'll be with my parents soon!

DigiscrapMom | Friday, May 02, 2008 5:52:00 AM

Pati ako na-excite for you :)