Dancing with the Stars

Ok, who else is watching this show? C'mon...'fess up! LOL!

I dunno how many seasons this show's been, but I only started really watching this season... and now, I've got a crush! LOL! It's so embarrassing to admit but I've got a crush on Derek Hough! *insert girly giggle here*

He's one of the professional dancers paired up with a celebrity. This season, he's paired up with Shannon Elizabeth. I don't like her that much. I'm rooting more for Kristi Yamaguchi. I don't think Shannon and Derek make a very pretty pair. They just don't fit together in my eyes but boy do they have chemistry!

Anyway, back to Derek... I was watching last Monday and as he was dancing, I suddenly told myself, I like this guy. Wow! I like the way he moves. I like his look - he looks really boyish and cute. And it looks like he's got a really great personality.

Anyway, I'm laughing at myself coz I haven't had this kind of a school girl crush for a long time. LOL!

*I've been trying to look for a pic of this week's episode but nothing's up on the web yet so will have to settle with the pic above.

0 comments: