A Post on Digestive Issues

Lately, the nutrition trend seems to be taking care of your digestive track. New yogurt lines are now boasting of being fortified with active good bacteria that help one's digestion. I suppose they're similar to colon cleanser that are for sale in diet and nutritional stores.
Then the other day, I saw a TV spot for Yakult, again, emphasizing the benefits of drinking it for good digestive health. I was at the grocery store yesterday and I found 2 other Yakult-like products.
I don't know if it's just me or is there a sudden influx of such products.
Yakult has been around since forever, at least in the Philippines where I was born and raised. and I assume in other Asian countries too. I don't know if they've been here in the US a while or if this is a new market for them.
Anyway, all I can say is Yakult works for me. *wink*

0 comments: