Photo-A-Day {January}

I'm starting to see that this project of mine is really more than just improving my photography. I am realizing that through the snapshots I take, I am able to record a part of our lives. Looking back at the past month's photos has given me the opportunity to look back at what has happened in January. As a scrapbooker, this is important to me as I believe in preserving our memories. I actually worked on a scrap page reviewing the January our family had. I did not have to consult my datebook at all! I just had to look through my photos. I am so thankful that I started this project. It's given me enough motivation to keep doing it.

I've also decided to really print these photos and make a mini-album of it. I know I've talked about it before but now, I'm determined to get it done. I'm keeping it simple and basically all about the photo and the memory. Here's my cover page for January - a mix of my fave photos and highlights of the month. I'll post pics of the project once I get it done - which I hope is soon!









And before I forget, here are my photos from last week - week 5, I believe?

Thanks for taking a peek! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tylertopia | Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:48:00 AM

Great idea to do the mini album of your monthly photos. Love your January cover page. :o)

Ladynred | Thursday, February 07, 2008 1:21:00 PM

Great idea. Joy! I'm printing mine too and scrap them one by one. the cover page is awesome...

Agring's Simply Digital