Photo-A-Day Week 4


Yup, we're in week 4! January is almost done! So far, so good. I can definitely say that this has been stretching me, as far as my commitment to photography goes. There are good days when I have an idea in my mind of what to shoot. Then there are days when I just take a snapshot for the sake of taking a photo. Yesterday was such a day. Yes, it was our anniversary. I have an idea in my head of a shot I want to do. But I was so busy yesterday that towards the end of dinner, I just whipped out the point and shoot and just took a shot of DH. One shot. And it was not even good! LOL! I just did not want to take pics. I wanted to enjoy our date.
Still, overall, I'm having fun with the project. Hope you're enjoying the pics I've been taking too. I suppose you're able to take a peek into my life through my pictures too!

1 comments:

Ladynred | Monday, February 04, 2008 8:36:00 AM

Nice flower and lovely shots of your kiddos. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!!!

Agring's Simply Digital