Photo-A-Day Week 2

Here's week 2 of my Project 365. I haven't missed a day so far. It's only been 2 weeks but I'm already running out of ideas. What else should I take a pic of? What do you want to see?

If you'll look at the last photo - the photo from yesterday - that's DS with his first missing tooth! Yup, that tooth has been wiggling for a couple of weeks now. We told him to stop moving it so that he won't have a gap during his bday party on Saturday. LOL. Vain parents are we?
Anyway, last night, he comes running to me after he brushed his teeth and tells me that his tooth just fell off. So, I guess, we'll have one "bungi" birthday boy. I suppose that makes for more character and interest in the pictures, huh?

4 comments:

b3arh0ney | Monday, January 14, 2008 3:37:00 PM

ganda ng mga pics na to Joy. love the colors. galing naman ng DD mo sa skates nya, hehe! great shots!

Joy | Monday, January 14, 2008 4:08:00 PM

Thanks Rissa!

Rachey! | Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:56:00 AM

love your photos, joy :) everything's a delight to look at! :D

Ladynred | Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:59:00 AM

Beautiful shots Joy!! ako rin panggabi for the last 2 weeks kaya kung ano lang makikita ko sa bahay.
My week 2 is now posted!!
Agring's Simply Digital