I've got a 7-yr old!

How can I have a 7-yr old son? Was he not just a toddler yesterday? And now, he looks, well...like a boy! And he's even lost 2 of his lower incisors already. How can he be growing up so soon?!
Anyhoo, yesterday was his birthday. He had his cub scout den meeting after school so I brought pizza to share with his den. Boy, did the boys devour it! I was going to take pics. I took my Nikon with me but I just had no time to take pics. The moment the boys came to the tables, I started to hand out slices. Soon after, they were all done and had to go back to the room for their activity.

For dinner, DS chose to have In N Out. Not a problem with me! LOL! We were going to go to Riverside so that MIL and SIL could join us but the winds were so strong, DH decided to just go to the one near our place. DS can finish one whole cheeseburger, no problem - plus fries and a chocolate milkshake. His appetite sure is following the appetites of his dad and uncles! LOL!
It was a good dinner, for sure. In N Out is always a winner.


When we got home, we gave DS his present. Look at his reaction when he opened it. Y'think he liked it? LOL! It's a Wii game, btw. We let him play with it for a little bit before going to bed.

As for DH, he took DD2 with him last night(yes, after dinner) and they picked up the car they bought for MIL. He took it home with him last night so he could make sure it worked fine. I think it would be a good idea to put together a first aid/tool kit(flashlight, safety utility knife, wipes, etc) for MIL so she's sure to be safe when she's out.

1 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Saturday, January 19, 2008 3:10:00 PM

Happy birthday, Miguel!!!

He sure has grown up too fast! He's the male version of you :) And he sure is very happy with that Wii game you got him. He deserves it after all! Anything but the best for the birthday boy :)

Talking about Wii, is it worth the price? MH's XBox 360 got those 3 red lights that practically meant his console's busted for good. I really didn't bother about it because he just won it in a raffle when they got their new PC for the office. I am considering the Wii as a replacement because Basti is so much into games. I'd love to hear your comments and what-have-you's about the console.

Happy weekend to you and the rest of the family :)