A page to share

I finally have a layout to share. I know it's been too long since I last had one. I had been suffering from lost creative mojo for some time now but it looks like it's coming back - slowly but surely. I've done 3 pages that I am absolutely satisfied with. But I can only share 1 right now. I have to wait till October to share this page I finished earlier today. And the other one was the page I did for the contest. I'll be sure to share here all 6 pages that I make for that contest.

Anyway, over at Scrap Artist, I started a fun scraplift train thread. This was a really fun lift to do. It's a page by Laurie Ann. While hers was more elegant and subdued, I decided to make mine girly and fun. I loved this photo of DD1. When I took it, I was just amazed at how beautiful she is. I knew I had to scrap it. Then Nancie informed the team that there was going to be a new designer coming to the store next week and gave us her products to play around with. Her name is Lili. I used most of her products on this page. If you want to see the credits, click on the photo and it'll take you right to the credits page. Honestly, I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out but looking at it right now, I like its freestylin' funky pinky girly feeling. I think it suits DD1's personality so well.

2 comments:

Anonymous | Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:01:00 AM

oh my, carbon copy mo si DD1..

Anonymous | Saturday, September 29, 2007 7:08:00 AM

she is indeed beautiful. i love all the pinks!