Grey's Anatomy fans?

Anyone watched the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy last night?

I did of course! And it looks like it's going to be one interesting season! So many changes.

I found the episode last night a little all over the place. It was a little dragging I think in the beginning. But I think that's because they're all laying down the foundation for the season - new characters, new storylines. The interns are now residents so that's a whole new storyline all together, right?

I'm already loving the Lexi character. I think she'll be bringing a lot into the mix this season. Love the scene with her and George.

And how about that ending? OMG! Don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet. I dunno how I feel about it.

Anyone else care to share their thoughts?

0 comments: