HSMS:Catch up

I did not get to do the prompts over the weekend so I'm playing catch-up today.

I wasn't particularly excited to do the self-portrait saturday but here's a shot of me and DD3. I had to have someone in the picture with me. LOL!













For my show-off sunday photo, here's a photo of DD3 I had taken about 2 weekends ago, I believe. Just love this portrait of her - and makes me wonder what she was thinking about or what was going on in that little baby head of hers.












And for today's prompt: sun - An object that gives light and warmth. Find 'sun' in your space today. This is the side path to my back yard.

And you may have noticed that I've put my copyright watermark on my photos. Just something I thought would be neat to do. LOL. But seriously, it came from a desire to add some sort of protection for my photos. I am by no means a serious photographer that people would want to use my photos for commercial use or something. It is more of protection for the images of my kids. Plus, it kinda looks neat and professional having that on the images. Yeah, I'm a poser! LOL!

11 comments:

Anonymous | Monday, August 27, 2007 10:33:00 AM

awww they are gorgeous photos... how happy you look:)

WendyB | Monday, August 27, 2007 10:37:00 AM

Joy, love your photos and the sling looks really neat.

Hazel | Monday, August 27, 2007 10:45:00 AM

Beautiful photos. I absolutely love the ones of your little daughter for the show-off Sunday.

cookcreateread | Monday, August 27, 2007 11:33:00 AM

Oh my, love your show-off shot! Gorgeous!! The others are great too :)

This Teacher | Monday, August 27, 2007 12:07:00 PM

Love your photos, especially the one of your daughter.

Eleanor | Monday, August 27, 2007 12:19:00 PM

Adorable babba and beautiful mama. You look as though your sun is always shining.
E
xx

All of my Todays | Monday, August 27, 2007 1:36:00 PM

What a gorgeous little girl you have. :)

pokettiger | Monday, August 27, 2007 3:14:00 PM

Beautiful photos of you and your daughter. Great thinking for the sun photo.

Angela | Monday, August 27, 2007 3:36:00 PM

Gorgeous shots! Love them!

Anonymous | Monday, August 27, 2007 7:18:00 PM

How adorable.:)

Anonymous | Monday, August 27, 2007 7:22:00 PM

Oh, I almost forgot. I love what your profile says. We can all be a light, which can then spread to the rest of the world through each one of us in our own part of the Universe.:)