Sunday Seven

Won't you join us in giving thanks?

1. DH and I were able to go on a group date with several of our friends on Friday night. MIL and SIL came and babysat the kids. It was really nice to get all dressed up and stuff. This does not happen too often, I'm afraid.
2. DD2's fever has gone down. She still has the cough and cold but at least her fever's down.
3. We had dinner at Denny's on Tuesday. They have kids eat free nights on Tuesdays so it was nice. This was an impromptu outing. DH called just as I was getting ready to prepare dinner and suggested we go out. I wasn't too inclined to eat out. I noticed we'd eaten out more than we've budgeted for already. But he wanted to treat the kids. Then we saw the special at Denny's. What a treat! All 3 kids got free meals. We only had to pay for the 2 adult entrees we got. Do you see God's hand in there? I do!
4. DS and DH went to their first Cub Scout mtg on Monday. DS was sooo excited!
5. I was able to finish this accordion album I had been making for DH for Father's day
6. We finally got the refrigerator fixed.
7. We got to Skype with my parents and bros over the last weekend. This is always fun.

1 comments:

Joan | Monday, June 18, 2007 3:34:00 PM

Sounds like a good family week! Thanks for coming by my Sunday Seven.