Sunday Seven #7

DH is celebrating his bday on Tuesday so I'd like to dedicate this Sunday Seven to him.

Seven Things I Love Most About Him
1. He consistently puts others' needs before his own. His language of love is service and he does give of himself so selflessly.
2. He is loving to his children. He reads to them. He sings to them. He tucks them into bed. Such a special growing relationship with each of his children.
3. He is hardworking and responsible. He truly works hard to provide for the needs and wants of our family.
4. He is my bestfriend. He allows me to be who I am yet does not fail to remind me when I start falling off the path. He has brought out and continues to bring out the best in me.
5. He knows how to make me laugh and smile and giggle. We can be silly together.
6. He is a good son and older brother to his siblings
7. Last but certainly not least, He loves God and strives to know God's will.

Happy Birthday honey. I love you!

0 comments: