Wednesday already?

Whoosh! It's Wednesday already? Seriously?!
And it's May!!! Oh my goodness. Mom will be leaving at the end of the month. Huhuhu... She's been such a big help around here. Don't know how we will be when she leaves. Ugh! Oh well, she needs her vacation from her grandkids. I know they wear her out big time! LOL!

Just a scrapping announcement: I'm May guest creative team member of Diamante designs. She asked me if I'd like to be her guest. Of course I was flattered and said yes right away. She's even offered me a permanent spot on her team but I asked for a raincheck. I don't want to take on too much. I'll just enjoy this guest stint for now and maybe if things go well and stuff in my life are stable, I'll go for it. By the way, one of my fave designers, Michelle Coleman, and her sister just opened their new site and they're having a CT call. Of course, I had to apply! LOL! So much for waiting till life is stable! Hahaha... But seriously, I know it's such a long shot (Michelle is only one of the most sought after designers after all!) but I just know I'd regret it for the rest of my life if I did not send in my app! They'll announce their new team on the 18th, they say. Can't wait to see who makes the team! I bet they'll all be awesome famous scrappers! LOL!

1 comments:

Aggie | Thursday, May 03, 2007 2:08:00 AM

Hi Joy!

Naku, Michelle Coleman is also a dream gig! Goodluck!!!