Tickets anyone?

My younger bro is coming to visit later this year. He emailed me last week that he wants to do something different and fun this time around, something special to highlight his visit. I need to research this.
I remember when we came to visit the U.S. (I was still in school in Manila then), we came to New York and my wish was to see "The Lion King" on Broadway. Our hosts tried to get us tickets but failed to do so. I wish I knew about this new york ticket broker so I could have scoured for the tickets myself. Then again, online booking and shopping were not that big yet at that time.
I'm so glad that there are services like online ticketing already. It is such a convenience! And most sites have their process streamlined and secured so getting those tickets is such a breeze!
Aahhh...modern conveniences. Your private concierge!

0 comments: