Hybrid scrapbooking

I love digital scrapbooking! I do! It not only allows me to record memories for the future, it also gives me the creative outlet I need. I never thought of myself as an artist coz I was not really crafty, y'know? All the materials intimidated me. I was afraid of making mistakes that would cost me. Did I mention that I'm such a tightwad? And so the thought of wasting anything because I made a mistake is scary to me. And that's what I love about digiscrapping. I don't have that fear. I only print those pages that I am truly happy with.
Now that I'm proud of my digital art, I'm trying to venture out into hybrid scrapping - using my digital pages as the foundation then adding paper supplies to embellish the overall page. Using gel pens to add my own doodles or to trace around images, adding flowers and some jewels - all these are new to me but they are proving to be more attractive. Another way to expand my art.

0 comments: