Vacation International points club

When I was growing up, our family would have our annual family vacations at different places in the Philippines. One year it was La Union. Another year, we went to Ilocos. Still, at another time, we toured Mindanao via Cagayan de Oro & Bukidnon. One thing that made those trips possible for our family of 6 was that my parents had friends who lived in those areas and they graciously accommodated our families. Some friends had beach houses that we'd borrow. In my own family now, I'd like the same experience but we don't have that wide range of contacts as my parents. Enter vacation internatinal points club. Here's a service that will somehow give me the same experience of vacationing. As a member of the club, you will have access to wonderful accommodations at top luxury resorts.
I think this is way more than your ordinary time sharing. They can take care of your various travel needs from flights to car hires. You also do the reservations thru them too, of course. It's like you have your own personal travel coordinator. How cool is that?

0 comments: