Build your credit

Credit history is such an important factor of life here in th U.S. You need to have good credit for just about anything - even for applying for credit cards! I was fortunate that when I moved here, my husband had good credit already. He had been living here for a number of years by then and had built up his credit history. We were easily able to find a nice apartment, buy a new car all based on his credit.
When we were looking to buy a house, we easily got pre-approved loans because of his good credit. When our realtor/friend saw that I, on the other hand, did not have very good credit, she advised me to get my own credit cards so I can build my credit too. I have yet to do that though. I get so many credit card offers in the mail but I rarely go through them. I just shred them and toss them. I just don't like to have to read thru each one to see if they're offering good terms.
Well, I found a site that offers Credit Card Applications from different companies. They've got different credit cards for all credit types - good credit, bad credit, no credit! It's really easy to navigate the site and they even have featured articles that can help you with your credit history.

0 comments: