Scrapping good news

Can I get a woot woot?

That's just me tootin' my horn because of some wonderful news that happened this week in my scrapbooking world.

This LO was picked "Featured Lay-out" at Scrapbook-bytes. I was so excited to get the message from the site admin.

Then, this 2-pager I made for DD1's birthday got noticed at DigiShopTalk this time. It was posted at the gallery standouts thread in the forums.
You can click on the image for the credits.

I'm not used to my pages being given recognition this way. In fact, I don't always get too many comments. It used to bother me because I get so insecure, esp. when I feel so proud of a certain page then no one else seems like it enough to leave me a comment. But I know better now. As long as I'm happy with my pages, I'm ok. Although, the recognition sure feels nice!

3 comments:

Anonymous | Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:57:00 PM

I have always admired your work. Congratulations!!!! These pages are just AWESOME!!!

keep up the great work!

Anonymous | Monday, April 30, 2007 12:51:00 AM

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful work!! galing!

Joy | Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:03:00 PM

Hi Joy,

I'm the other Joy from the phpdigiscrapper forum. Care to exchange links with me? My url is http://myblog.joyreyes.com

I love your 2-page layout, btw. I'm still getting the hang of digiscrapping.